Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm So Blessed

I just want to take a second and express my gratitude for my amazing husband. Currently we are waiting on my green card or work visa... which ever comes first. During this long LONG process Tysen has been so amazing about listening to my rants and complaints about this whole process. Currently I can't work and that man of mine is working two jobs to make up for my lack of working. In these long months I've learnt how to swallow my pride and let somebody else take care of me and it's been hard because I've felt quite useless. Tysen had this great idea that every day I should make a list of things I need to get done and next thing you know I will feel productive. Well let me tell you, he was right. I've felt very accomplished and my apartment is sparkling. Sadly, school starts again in a month and I'm willing to bet the quote "all good things must come to an end" will apply to this extreme cleanliness.

Again, I'm so grateful for all the hard work my husband has been doing these last 4 months with going to school and working at the same time and now working two jobs. I haven't heard him complain once about it. He's such a great guy. I'm so very lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment